Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Parmesan Salad Dressing, plus 12 Recipes That Use Buttermilk

I make this delicious dressing whenever I have
buttermilk in the fridge leftover from one of
my recipes that uses buttermilk.
Toss with your favorite salad ingredients, or 
just romaine lettuce and croutons. This dressing
 has a creamy Caesar Salad dressing taste.
 It's also a good dip for crudites.
 It's a good way to use up that buttermilk you 
bought to make any of my recipes.
 Here are all the links.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes,
 I minced garlic and used chives from my garden.
 Mix in the grated Parmesan cheese last.
 Good for dipping too!
It will last in the fridge for quite some time.
 Put the rest in a jar, or better yet, use  
two small jars and give one to a friend. 

Parmesan Dressing
1 C mayonnaise
1/3 C buttermilk
1-1/2 T lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 T chives, minced
1 t honey
1/2 t Kosher salt
1/2 t pepper
Whisk this all together then stir in
1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
Mix well.

                    Enjoy!

Links: Facebook, Between Naps On The Porch,
Rattlebridge Farm


5 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. I will certainly make some. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita, it sounds perfect for so many things!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, thank you for sharing this recipe, it looks scrumptious! I love homemade dressings!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really thankful to you for the information you have provided. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information you have. This post is amazing & I'm glad for it.

    More information visit our site Red Stripe and coconut milk chicken

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog http://www.staymango.com/

    ReplyDelete